Last Minute Prep

I've been in Southern California since Wednesday. The EID team taught at the National Outreach Convention in San Diego. It was very, very well received. I was so encouraged by the response of the people who attended our seminar. I'm sure that many churches and people will be affected and encouraged through our time in San Diego. Today I was with my parents in Lakewood, California and enjoying some time with them and my Grandmother who is 96 years old. She began having trouble breathing and we had to take her to the ER. She was released but this could affect my Dad's ability to go now. Please pray that he and my mom will have wisdom regarding his travel. Tonight, Deb and Rachel drive in to Lakewood and we'll spend tomorrow and Sunday morning at Disneyland. Sunday night we are off to India. The EID USA team have met this week, prayed and sought the Lord's leading for any last minute adjustments for our team times in India. I'll talke to you soon...maybe I'll post some Disney pictures on the web page (www.valleylifechurch.org) which will be a huge contrast to the first pictures of India that you'll see probably on Wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts