Taking Off

Well the day is here and the time is rapidly approaching. I've left my family and find myself sitting alone at a computer typing words. I already miss all of you but the work at hand is important. I will not be able to post again until sometime Wednesday or possibly Tuesday night. I will also attempt to put the first pictures of our trip on the web at that time. I'm excited and nervous. I'm not nervous about the trip, I'm nervous about what we are to accomplish. This is a very important trip for the future of EID India. Pray that the Lord will be powerful in every step. Do pray for safety and health - nothing worse than getting sick on a trip. The anti-malaria meds are being taken and we are about ready to step into a whole different world. I'll try to describe the feeling, smells and other intangibles that pictures just can't communicate. Pray hard. Pray often. Connect to your Father - He is, as always, in control!

Comments

  1. It is 9:46pm MST Sunday, November 6th. The night before my birthday. As I sit and ponder what 32 is going to bring about I can't help but think of you and Bud about to take off for strange new lands. And even though this will be scary, exciting, tough and fun you will never forget the experience you are about to endure. Just remember one thing Ed...although the people in India, Malaysia and Taipai are different in a lot of ways to us we do share one important thing...the need for a savior. The light of God is in you and shines through all the darkness that will surround you in your travels. Godspeed Ed and Bud! Our prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts