20 hours of airport and flying :-0

I'll be leaving my home in about 45 minutes. Saying good-bye to Deb will be hard - saying hello next Wednesday will be heaven! At church last night, we had a great time worshipping the Lord, praying for a newborn, Caleb Martin, and praying for my trip to India. If you would, please pray for my lower back. My left leg ache's because something in my back is putting pressure on a nerve...I'm sure it will get better. Being with friends, enjoy spicy food, hearing stories of the fame of God in a land that is thristy for Christ will be wonderful experiences. I plan on taking lots of pictures, much video and I hope I can share much of it with you upon my return. Well, time to hug my grandkids, my wife and get ready to serve the Lord and to learn from His people in India. Thanks for remembering me in your daily prayers. I'll try to post to this blog as soon as possible. I'll tell you this - when you are on the receiving end of prayers on an adventure like this, they seem more important than when I'm praying. So KNOW that your prayers are coveted. George and Walter have traveled internationally, but never to India - I'll let you know their take on things there. I love you all deeply! Connect to the Father often, He loves you all so very much. He is worthy your best in everything. Blessings, Ed

Comments

Popular Posts