Back At It

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Well, the picture above is from Shipwreck Beach on the Hawaiian island of Kauai. We had a great vacation! We arrived home at about 2:30am on Friday morning (May 4). I had to be on a plane at 10:00am that day to fly to Seattle to teach a Greenhouse Conference. It was a fantastic weekend where many new and old organic church planters were encouraged, trained and empowered to go out and make disciples. I flew home on Sunday night and all day Monday I was home to do the typical house stuff of mail and bills after being gone for 2 weeks (yuk). On Tuesday, I was off to L.A. for a day of meetings with our family of churches. When I got home last night, I was spent. Today begins getting back to a more normal schedule and I'm looking forward all that lies ahead. Last night I made some calls in the airport while I was waiting for my flight in L.A. I talked with one lady who is not yet a believer and has just started connecting with some of our folks. As I talked with my friend, she said that some things had popped up in her life that had derailed her from moving towards being saved. She wanted to get back on that road. Now that sounds exciting to me. This wonderful women is a doorway to a whole new oikos (household) of folks who need Jesus. My encouragement to all is to never give up. It is easy to have a vision of seeing a disciples being made and a movement exploding. It is quite a different thing to stay focused and to know that God is ALWAYS in control - even when things are going poorly and warfare is all around you. God is ALWAYS in control...why can't I remember that ALWAYS?

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:22 AM

    I love your last paragraph in this Ed!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts