Learning While Teaching

I went to Kansas City to teach Organic Church planting principles and I ended up learning a whole lot from the people at the conference. People who just 3 days ago were strangers to me loved me. During the conference, several people encouraged me. People were generous, authentic, teachable, humble and passionate about Christ. My faith was renewed and my heart was amazed. This trip was a good reminder that believers around the world are family and when we open our hearts to them, love is exchanged. It is my prayer that the truths deposited in the lives of the people in Kansas City will grow and reproduce into an organic church planting movement that will bless the heart of God. In these people, I can see the church being shaped and molded into something very pleasing for the King of Glory. The graciousness of the people and hospitality was very refreshing. That has never happened to me before and I was deeply blessed. It is always hard to be away from my family, but the Lord used myself and Mike powerfully and that feels very good. I look forward to returning home to continue my journey in helping people to be released for ministry and to reproduce themselves for the Kingdom.

Comments

Popular Posts