India - Less than a Week Away

Well, a week from now I'll be in Delhi, India. This week will be full as I get ready to travel half way around the world, prepare for several teachings and meetings and prepare for a world that is as different as could be from my way of life in the USA. I'm excited to go to India to celebrate all that the Evangelism In Depth (EID) team has accomplished there. Myself and two other board members are going to Delhi to 'hand off' the ministry to EID/India. It will be a great time of celebrating and deepening life long friendships. Walter and George, the other two board members, have never been to India. I've only been there once - last year. If you are the praying type, you can pray for safe travel, a protection from illnesses, a large heart to give to our Indian brothers and sisters and a deep thirst to learn much from the Indian people. I'll write more as the time nears - pray for the stamina to get a lot done and for rest before leaving. Blessings, Ed

Comments

Popular Posts