Tommorrow - the plane leaves

Well, in 24 hours from now, I'll be taking off from Phoenix on my way to Chicago. There, I'll meet up with George Traub and Walter Cuadra - Evangelism In Depth Board members - and together we'll board an American Airlines Flight to New Delhi, India. Our plane leaves at 7:20pm and arrives in Delhi, India at 9:35pm on Tuesday night. My plan is to try and nap from Phoenix to Chicago and then stay awake until we get to Delhi. I want to be exhausted so my body will be on Indian time when we wake up on Wednesday. I took my first anti-malaria pill today and I have some parasite busting antibiotics incase some water finds it way into my system. Getting ready for this trip has been daunting. There is so much to remember when you are traveling 12,000 from home. I've spent all day putting things together that I need and I feel like I've just begun - so I'd better get back to it. Thanks for your prayers and support. Please pray for safe travel, no sicknesses and lots of learning. Also, pray for the great country of India to be transformed by our friends in that land who love Gospel. I'll write more as soon as possible. Blessings, Ed

Comments

Popular Posts