Attacks

I knew it would happen. I received a call last night from my wife, Debbie who told me that she has had 2 gall bladder attacks. These were very painful episodes. She had our daughter, Bethany, stay at our home in case she had to go to the ER and leave Rachel with Bethany. The attacks subsided at this point. We gathered together here to pray for protection and healing on Debbie, I'm trusting the Lord is responding with love. The people in this land are full of bondage to so many things. This culture is full of idols and false gods that hold people in fear. We have seen a few temples where ugly worship of statutes and books take place. Women are often treated as second class citizens in the villages due to the concepts of reincarnation (one would prefer to come back as a man and not a woman) and the caste system, although illegal, remains strong in the rural areas. There is also bondage to shame, cheating and manipulation almost everywhere we look. But God is powerful to break every bondage and everything raised up against His name. I am reminded of Paul's words that say, "...and such were some of you, but have been washed...". Pray strong for us. The hardest work is yet ahead. Blessings, Ed

Comments

  1. Hey Ed,

    We are continuing to pray.

    As for Debbie, tell her to avoid high fat items, especially dairy items like cheese, until she can get to a doctor for an appointment. For some reason, those tend to trigger attacks of pain which won't go away until the stone rolls back out of the opening.

    I was able to stay on a very low fat diet until I had my surgery, and avoided any attacks.

    Hope this helps,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts