Getting Adjusted

The pictures will have to wait until we return. I am sorry about that. I forgot my connection things to get the get the pictures off of my camera and onto the internet. We had a good day yesterday that consisted of discussion and rest. I learned many things about the Evangelism in Depth ministry here in India and we will continue our discussions today and tomorrow. These will be very important discussions as we help move forward the ministry in India in powerful ways. There is and will be much spiritual distraction regarding these issues - strongholds have a tendency to die horrific deaths. I love these people and they all want to honor Christ and move forward for His Kingdom's glory. We may get a chance this afternoon to travel to Old Delhi and see some more culture. The food is amazing and wonderful but my stomach is beginning to say something like, "hey dude, do you KNOW how much new spices you are pouring down your throat". Please pray for this weekend's meeting with the Evangelism In Depth board members. We have some very important things to discuss and solve. There is much excitement that evangelism in depth is something this land needs deeply. Love to you all, Ed

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:06 PM

    Ed,

    Great to hear about your mission in India. We are still talking about your visit to us.

    You're in my prayers as you minister in India.

    Jeff Reams

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you as hot here as I am? Stinking hot! Maybe see you in Delhi? We're at the YMCA there. Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike,
    I do not have your e-mail or phone number with me...we went to the YMCA in Delhi on Wed and called on Thurs and they said they did not have a MIke Kim registered. Please call me on my friend, Matt's, cell. HIs number is 9313338094. Hope we can connect. Ed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts